We’ve all been through those days when we feel exhausted, we can’t concentrate and we feel we don’t have enough energy to finish all the activities. We feel a general exhaustion so heavy that it stops us when it comes to doing the things we enjoy and we prefer to stop doing it completely. The positive is that we have endless energy boosters around us, you just have to know how to take advantage of them. Here we will explain the most effective to increase your daily energy.
Rest is sacred
With a busy life in which we always have many things to do, we tend to downplay the quantity and quality of rest. Going to bed late, falling asleep watching TV and with the mobile in our hand affects our energy in an important way. Try to go to bed at the same time every night without distractions around to ensure a deeper and more conciliatory sleep. In this way, if you do not get to bed early, at least you will ensure that the quality of sleep will be superior and you will feel rested.
Certain foods help boost energy because they contain key nutrients that our bodies need:
- Homemade Sports Drink: include 4 cups water / coconut water, 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon calcium magnesium powder, 1/2 cup juice (any will do as long as it is 100% juice) like Orange or Pineapple juice, 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Envergy Bars:Light and easy to eat, always hava a couple handy in case in between meals.
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie:Protein rich shake. 1 large banana, 1 cup ice cubes, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter, 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract, store-bought or homemade
- Peach Recovery Smoothie:1 cup low-fat vanilla Greek-style yogurt, 1 cup pure coconut water, 2 peaches, pitted and quartered, 1 banana, peeled and broke in half, 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Control Stress
- Ligthen your load
- Even 5-10 minute exercise helps
- Avoid smoking
- Healthy Diet
- Limit Alcohol
- Sugar free drinks
- Do not get thirsty
Should not be confused with exercise. Common acitivities but not limited to are walks, jogging, hiking. Non-impact activities help reduce body strain like bicycling, skateboarding, or kayaking.
- Lots of fruits
- More fish
- Low sodium foods recommended
- Reduce saturated fat and sugar
If these tips are not enough, there are different 100% natural supplements on the market based on natural foods such as Guarana, Maca, Acerola and Cocoa, they must also be rich in vitamin C. It is very important that the capsules are made with standardized extracts.
- Many times the lack of energy can be an indicator of something else, visit your doctor if you feel that none of these recommendations work.